Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Seven months old


It is hard for me to believe that Lily turned 7 months old yesterday. She is such a delight to have and she brings much joy to our family. It is fun to see how she interacts with Mea.....her face and eyes light up when Mea comes into the room. The downside of that is that Lily is at the stage where she grabs whatever is within reach, and all too often it is Mea's hair that she gets hold of. Ouch! Anyway, having two girls is a fun yet exhausting job.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me for asking - but have you noticed that her lips form a perfect "M" - maybe she is in deep thought all the time and thinking "ummmmmmmmmmmmm I want to go back to Georgia"

Anonymous said...

Lily is beautiful. The twins are 7 months old and are pulling Walker's hair too! We hope to see you soon. We miss you. Lori

H. Pierre Schlomo Presley said...

Keep that baby in Zurich! Who else lets out a long line of stinky milk farts during church?

Besides, she'll have the coolest back story of all the 3rd graders: "I was born in Switzerland and hiked in the alps when I was 6 months old...what did you do?"

Anonymous said...

I love her look...beautifully pensive. She's going to be one smart cookie...I just gnome it.
Stinky milk farts?

Anonymous said...

My previous post didn't take - so maybe this will - When Pierre has grandchildren as beautiful as your two - then maybe he will not advise them to stay in ZURICH.
W&W Hopeful