Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Saying Good-bye to Jacqui




On January 11th, we treated our Kiwi babysitter, Jacqui Dibley, to a "good-bye" lunch in Zurich. We met at the Bellevue Brat stand, ordered lunch and then walked to the lake to eat and feed the ducks.
Jacqui was in Zurich for a year both living and working with a family in our church and she came out at least once a week to take care of the girls while I ran errands. The girls loved her very much which made it even more difficult to see her go. The upside is that now we have a friend in New Zealand whenever we want to go visit! Thank you, Jacqui!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I love the pics of me and the girls... I hope to hear from you all soon Mandy, please do take care and say hi to Jared for me... I am well here in New Zealand, enjoying the Summer here... I have a job interview tomorrow, so please wish me luck!! Miss you all so much take care love Jacqui