Thursday, July 26, 2007

Mea's 3rd Birthday Party







Okay, I know. Mea's birthday is April 1st, so what kind of mother am I for postponing her party until July??? Well, let's just say it is a long story with a happy ending----the happy ending being the arrival of the Dora the Explorer cake pan.

All Mea asked for for her birthday was a Dora cake and being the sweet (and insane!!) mother that I am, I said, "Of course you can have a Dora cake. No problem." I had forgotten that it had been almost 6 years since I took my Wilton cake decorating classes. Never the less, we finally received the pan in the mail and set about planning her Dora party.

We had a wonderful evening of tacos, face painting, playing on the playground, presents and Dora cake. Hope you enjoy the pictures.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the photos - the cake could be the start of a new career!!!! Go Dora!
w&ws