Thursday, September 27, 2007

Surprise Delivery




A surprise arrival filled with treats and special gifts.

Look what I got!

I can't express how thrilled I was when FedEx delivered a package today from the Schullers, sweet friends of ours in Watkinsville, Georgia. It is always a blessing to receive boxes of goodies and necessities from home, and what a special treat to be completely surprised!! As a matter of fact, I was so overcome with emotion that I cried.

Both girls loved pulling items from the box, and as a mom, it made my heart glad to see how appreciative and truly grateful they were for their gifts. Mea is especially excited that we get to have pancakes for breakfast tomorrow.......with real syrup!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is God GOOD or what!!!!w&w

Anonymous said...

How cool and so sweet.

Anonymous said...

oh that was me Anna

Anonymous said...

Wow how sweet of watkinsville! I can't believe Mea has actually gotten prettier what a sweet face! and Lily is DARLING..think she has the Kelso slow eye doubled though. Loved New gnome and buddy. Honey

H. Pierre Schlomo Presley said...

so, um, when do we like, get to eat some pancakes and sirrup?!